Modify Invitees problem

Post your iOS specific myCal PRO questions here

Modify Invitees problem

Postby kmcarlson@mchsi.com » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:21 pm

I'm having an iPad problem with the Modify Invitees function. When I create an event, I tap on the Modify Invitees tab. iCal then freezes for a few seconds, then crashes. The event is not created, but I don't lose anything else in iCal. Oddly, I DO NOT have the same issue on my iPhone 5. Modify Invitees works well on the iPhone. The iPad is the original version operating iOS 5.1.1.
kmcarlson@mchsi.com

Re: Modify Invitees problem

Postby HairyJohn » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am

Hi there,
When restarting myCal PRO on your iPad, are you given the option of emailing a crash log? If so please send it through and I will take a look.

Can you also go into the standard iPad calendar app and edit the same event. Is there an Invitees button, can you send me a screenshot? It sounds like myCal PRO isn't correctly detecting the Invitee field in iOS 5, but it certainly shouldn't cause it to crash so I will need to investigate both.

To take a screenshot press the Power and Home buttons briefly at the same time. The screenshot will be added to your Photos app, please email it to support@johnhair.com.

Thanks!
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Postby kmcarlson@mchsi.com » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:16 am

Done and done, Mr. H. When restarting iCal, I didn't get an option to send a crash log. But I did send both of the 2 logs available on iCal's info pages. I also sent 2 screen shots of the same appt in the native iPad Calendar. Hope it helps.
kmcarlson@mchsi.com

Postby HairyJohn » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:45 am

Super, thank you for the screenshots and log files, taking a look now.
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to myCal PRO Support [iOS]