Colors

Post your iOS specific myCal PRO questions here

Colors

Postby Larry5647 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:41 pm

I have been looking for a calendar for over a year now for my iPad 1. All I want is a simple calendar on which I can log in appointments - that is all. No complicated multi filing system needed. My problem is that I absolutely hate these bright white calendars as they are hard on the eyes and most are hard to see the fine lines. My IPad comes with one such as this.

I purchased this calendar with the understanding that you could manipulate the colors thus getting rid of the bright white screen. So far it doesn't seem possible - unless I have missed something. So if this is not possible then I will continue my search and chalk this purchase up as a loss. Most of the apps that I have purchased are a pig in a poke as you never learn the capability until after the sale.
Larry
Larry5647

Re: Colors

Postby HairyJohn » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi Larry!
The options to change the background colours can be found by:
  • Tap the Settings icon in myCal
  • Tap General
  • Tap Colors

Here you can configure the background colour of different aspects of the calendars.

Regards
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Postby Larry5647 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:55 pm

My mistake was that when changing colors I never thought that I would have to go back three pages and push done. Need a done button on color change page. Usually in Mac you make a change and then just close and the change is automatic.

Any way I am very happy with this calendar and use it exclusively on my iPad.

Thank you
Larry5647

Postby HairyJohn » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Hi Larry,
Thank you for the feedback! Actually that might be a good idea, and that is actually how the Settings app (for example) works. There is no Done or Save process, it just 'is'.
I will take a look at this, see if I can streamline the entire saving of settings process.

Cheers
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to myCal PRO Support [iOS]