Background colours on calender - Not working all of a sudden

Post your iOS specific myCal PRO questions here

Background colours on calender - Not working all of a sudden

Postby olivia1976 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:36 am

Hi,

I've been using MyCal for months and it's fantastic but recently I've had problems with my background colours in my calender. Up until now I've been successfully using 8 different colours for various things but all of a sudden all but two have turned blue and when I go into settings and assign them the correct colour they just turn back to blue again. So I paid for the MyCal Pro and then also paid for the upgrade and it is still not working. any advice would really be appreciated as I use MyCal all day and really need to get it working again!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Olivia.
olivia1976

Re: Background colours on calender - Not working all of a su

Postby HairyJohn » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:29 am

Hi Olivia,
What kind of calendars are they? The ones that won't keep the colour, are they gmail by any chance?
Have you recently upgraded to iOS 7?
I've recently heard of a few issues changing the colour of gmail calendars being rejected by the gmail server, which would show itself In the way you describe (you change the colour and it looks correct, but a short while later it reverts back to the previous).

I'll need to do some tests, but in the mean time can you attempt to change the calendar colour and immediately after tap the Info toolbar button, then 'Email log data to support'.

Many thanks
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to myCal PRO Support [iOS]