New Device

Post your iOS specific myCal PRO questions here

New Device

Postby amie » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 pm

Hello, First of all I LOVE MYCAL PRO! I use this all the time. However, I just got a new iphone5S and when I set up my phone, most of all my events did not transfer over. I am sure their is a simple fix to this, but I am just not sure what it is. My events are still appearing on my old iphone and on my iPad. Can you help me figure out how to get all my events to show up on my new Iphone so I don't have to redo them all by over again?
amie

Re: New Device

Postby HairyJohn » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Thank you for the kind words!

Ok it sounds like you haven't restored a backup when you upgraded. But it also sounds like you are using iCloud, so I *think* all you need to do is enter your iCloud username and password in the iCloud section in the Settings app and make sure you have Calendar set to sync.

Let me know how you get on!

Regards
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Postby amie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:40 am

I tried what you suggested, but it doesn't seem to help. Who knows what I have done?? OH mY! I am not noticing my Ipad and my new iphone are no longer communicating to each other. I do have separate icloud accounts, but I share the same itunes account. Do they need to be on the same icloud account for them to keep the same items entered?
amie

Postby HairyJohn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 am

Ah yes that's it, you must be using the same iCloud account on both devices, otherwise you have to physically 'share' the calendars with each iCloud account.
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to myCal PRO Support [iOS]