Cannot Add/Edit Calendar

Post your iOS specific myCal PRO questions here

Cannot Add/Edit Calendar

Postby DannyBlah » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:59 pm

I absolutely love this app. It replaced a competitor that I used for several years. I have this app installed on iPad and iPhone and the last couple of days my wife now has it on her iPhone too. I am experiencing an issue on my devices as you can see in the screenshot. I have emailed John but wanted to share and see if anyone else has this issue. Pleas see attached photo screenshots. Basically my wife can edit the colours from settings within the app and I cannot. Also I cannot add another calendar from within the app. However, I can do all these things in the iOS calendar. Any ideas? :shock:
Attachments
image.jpg
Screenshot from my devices.
image.jpg (156.45 KiB) Viewed 6015 times
image.jpg
Screenshot from wife's iPhone.
image.jpg (87.86 KiB) Viewed 6015 times
DannyBlah

Re: Cannot Add/Edit Calendar

Postby HairyJohn » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Hi Dan!
Apologies I missed your email, I see you sent it back on Tuesday, sorry about that!

Ok thanks to your screenshots I can see what the problem is. Your iCloud calendars have a source of 'Dan @ iCloud'. I don't know how that could have happened, but it shows that Im not detecting the calendar source correctly, that these are real iCloud calendars and should be editable. Apologies for that, I'll get this fixed in the next release.

Regards
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to myCal PRO Support [iOS]