Update problems.

Post your iOS specific myCal PRO questions here

Update problems.

Postby Larry5647 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:14 pm

Last update gave me a 2" wide blank band on my IPad 4. Compressing my calendar to the left. All I want is a simple calendar that is not white with 5% gray lettering that you can't read. I don't want you to change it - it is only a calendar.
I bought this for my iPad 1 and one of your upgrades erased all of my entries and I quit using it. I re bought it again for my IPad 4 and now it is screwed up again.
Disgusted
Larry5647

Re: Update problems.

Postby HairyJohn » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi Larry,
Sorry for the problems you are experiencing with myCal on your iPad 4. The display issue appears to be a problem specifically with iOS8 when starting the app in landscape mode. Rotating the device to portrait and back should fix the problem. If not, completely exit myCal then start it again in portrait, then rotate it to landscape. This will be fixed in my next release, my apologies for the inconvenience!

Also, I am not aware of any issues with myCal deleting data. In fact it just sits on top of the existing events held in the internal calendar. If you were no longer seeing events you may have accidentally set a calendar filter (toolbar icon that looks like a tick list).

With regards to purchasing again, the way Apple's AppStore works means that, if you purchased it originally with the same iTunes account as you have used now, you won't have been charged twice.

Regards
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Re: Update problems.

Postby HairyJohn » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:38 am

Quick update:
Apple has finally approved and released version 1.9.23, which fixes all the iOS8 compatibility issues that I have found and that have been reported to me by users.
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to myCal PRO Support [iOS]