Ideas to add to the app

Post your iOS specific myCal PRO questions here

Ideas to add to the app

Postby Jdkit1011 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:46 pm

I'm a mom of 2 very active young boys and I seem to have a lot to do. I think adding a bill organizer, home routines, a kids schedule or organizer, a to do agenda, journal that allows pictures uploads, a planner, and a way to use this app with Mac would be a great investment to this app. I like to have one app for all my daily activities and kids functions. It's easier for me to have everything in one app instead of having lists here and schedules there.
Jdkit1011

Re: Ideas to add to the app

Postby HairyJohn » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:49 pm

Hi there,
Some good suggestions, thank you! But I would say some of this available now. For example, for your kids schedule I would just add a new calendar called 'Kids' with a different color, and then you can optionally filter out that calendar (tick list icon in toolbar), and toggle between the visible calendars by long tap on the tick list icon in the toolbar, bar example.
Also if you are using iCloud based calendars they are very easy to setup and see on your Mac calendar app as well. Actually, even adding google and yahoo calendars to be editable on the mac are pretty straight forward too.

Regards
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to myCal PRO Support [iOS]