New update 2.1.0

Post your iOS specific myCal PRO questions here

New update 2.1.0

Postby Mjr » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:54 pm

I wonder if anyone can help please. I am new to this. I updated my wife’s phone yesterday and she nearly killed me because she says her MY CAL PRO now looks completely different. I’m been given a hard time. Could someone please come to my rescue and tell me what to do so I can get it looking the same as before the new release or how I can go back to the version before. She is saying her whole life is on it and now she does not n ow where what is as it all looks completely differ t?
Many thanks for you your help in advance!
Mjr

Re: New update 2.1.0

Postby HairyJohn » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:43 am

Hi there!
You mentioned you updated myCal PRO, but you have posted in 2 of my other product forums and not in the myCal PRO forum.

Can you confirm that you definitely installed myCal PRO? It has a red icon. This forum is for the free app called myCal and has a blue icon. The post in the Eventium forum I will delete and we can keep the conversation here.

What specifically is the issue? If she was running a very old version of the app, there has been quite a few changes over the years. But many of the options are configurable, so take a look at the Settings option and take a look at what you can change.

Regards
John

[EDIT] I have moved this post to the correct forum.
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to myCal PRO Support [iOS]