EVENTIUM negative numbers display on multi-day events.

EVENTIUM negative numbers display on multi-day events.

Postby gollerj » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:26 pm

I noticed an odd thing on the last update of Eventium. If I have a multi-day event, now it starts displaying a negative number after a few days into the event. For example, I have an event called “NATHAN HOME” that lasts about 20 days as an all day event. After a few days, it begins to display. “-4 days” in red on all the remaining days. It feels like there is some intentional functionality here that was added. I’d like to be able to turn this feature off, assuming it’s not a bug.

By the way, this is the best Calendar software I have ever seen. Been using it for years and don’t know what I would do without it total 10 stars out of 10.

Thanks.

JG
gollerj

Re: EVENTIUM negative numbers display on multi-day events.

Postby HairyJohn » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:26 am

Hi there, thank you for the kind words! Much appreciated.
The minus numbers can appear if the beginning of the event occurs earlier than the app can currently display, so if its starts 3 days earlier that your current view, it will (should) show -3.

Let me know if that lines up with what you are seeing. If it doesn't can you email a few screenshots, 1 of the edit event page for this event, another for where it shows the minus number and I can look into it.

To email, from within the app tap the Info icon, then tap Contact Support and attach the screenshots.

Regards
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to Support [iOS]