Alerts aren’t displaying upon iPhone unlock

Post your iOS specific myCal PRO questions here

Alerts aren’t displaying upon iPhone unlock

Postby Kpk250 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi,
My alerts aren’t displaying when I unlock my phone. I can feel the vibration alert which goes off at the proper set time. But the little window that used to pop up at the top of the screen no longer shows. It was a nice visual reminder immediately upon accessing your phone which was very helpful in case you missed the vibration.

I have my notifications turned on and set to: show in history, show as banners, and temporary - “when phone is unlocked”.

Any suggestions or help?
Kpk250

Re: Alerts aren’t displaying upon iPhone unlock

Postby HairyJohn » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:35 am

Hi there,
This isn't specifically an issue with myCal PRO, as currently the alerts are provided by the Apple Calendar app.

The notification configuration you mentioned, are they for the Apple Calendar app? You could try switching the options off, reboot your device, and switch them back on again.

Regards
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Postby Pendergrast » Tue May 08, 2018 3:14 pm

I'm having the same issue as Kpk250. I tried the reboot suggestion but sadly it didn't help. Any other ideas by any chance, John?
Here are some fantastic weight loss pills for ladies.
Pendergrast

Postby HairyJohn » Tue May 08, 2018 3:55 pm

Pendergrast wrote:I'm having the same issue as Kpk250. I tried the reboot suggestion but sadly it didn't help. Any other ideas by any chance, John?

If you go into the Settings app on your device, tap Notifications, tap Calendar, what do you see? Allow Notifications should be on.
Tap Upcoming Events on that screen, I believe Show In History and Show As Banners should be ON.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to myCal PRO Support [iOS]