Hi there,

How can I delete an Ical calendar that I no longer need? thanks for your help

Best regards
Ines
Wollgewusel

Re: Ical-Calendar

Postby HairyJohn » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:29 pm

Hi there,
You can delete some types of calendars directly from within myCal PRO. Tap the Settings icon in the toolbar, then tap Calendars. Tap the calendar you want to delete and then tap Delete.

Be aware, the calendars you are deleting are the actual calendars on your device, they aren't copies made by myCal PRO. So if you only want to hide certain calendars within myCal PRO, instead tap the Drawer icon from the toolbar on the main views, then un-tick the calendars you want to hide.

Let me know how you get on!

Regards
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Postby betinajessen » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:41 am

I'm trying to delete my iCal 2023 calendar (especially the Entourage one), but every time I open up iCal after deleting them they come right back! I tried deleting the cache file, but to no avail. There are massive amounts of duplicate events in these calendars (7K+) and I'd like to just start fresh. How can I clear all my calendars and reset iCal?
Last edited by betinajessen on Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
betinajessen

Postby HairyJohn » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:40 pm

@betinajessen

It sounds like that calendar might be a subscription? If so you might need to unsubscribe from the Settings app itself.

Otherwise, you can just hide that calendar. Tap the Drawer icon in the toolbar, then un-tick any calendars you want to hide.

Regards
John
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to myCal PRO Support [iOS]