Differences?

Differences?

Postby nicholasj » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:29 pm

What actually are the main difference between Eventium and Pro?
They look prey much similar. Cheers
nicholasj

Re: Differences?

Postby HairyJohn » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:28 am

Hi there,
On the surface they do look similar, they are both calendar apps after all.
However myCal2: eventium has some major improvements over myCal 1. Off the top of my head:
  • Much faster loading (especially on newer devices)
  • New year view on iPad devices with full AirPrint support. Events can word wrap and each month within the view is vertically scrollable
  • Revised month view, includes multi line word wrapped display (configurable number of lines) of events, and vertical scrolling of each week within the row
  • Revised, day, week and list views
  • Can now mark editable events as complete with a custom colored tick or strikethrough
  • Event long tap menu is context sensitive, so invitees can be contacted directly (if any), and can create new events from contact dates (for anniversaries and such)
  • Day long tap menu improved and is also context sensitive
  • AirPrint print preview is now supported
  • Cleaner look and feel
  • Better invitee support
  • Better timezone support, can now see the timezone on the event itself if you aren't in that zone, for example
  • Can set day background color and image, and can copy the color and/or image to other days
  • Improved alerts and repeat rules
Pretty much everything has been improved over the existing myCal 1 functionality.

Regards
John

EDIT: Updated with a few more enhancements
⭐ NEW ⭐ Eventium 4 Is now available! Take a look on the AppStore now!
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Postby nicholasj » Sun May 14, 2017 7:16 am

Thank you for this........hmm! Apologies, I actually meant the difference between myCal 2 Eventium and myCal Pro!
nicholasj

Postby HairyJohn » Sun May 14, 2017 11:41 am

Actually I am regarding myCal (my free app) and myCal PRO as the same thing, if all in-app purchases are made in both then the apps are functionality identical. So I am calling those myCal 1. And my comparison above is myCal 1 compared to myCal 2: eventium.
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Postby protas » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello. Can we et a discount in upgrade. From pro :mrgreen:
protas

Postby HairyJohn » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:47 pm

protas wrote:Hello. Can we et a discount in upgrade. From pro :mrgreen:

Hi there!
Actually the original post is now quite old, the code for all 3 apps are now all the same with different in-app purchases available. You can upgrade to the new eventium look and feel with year view, multi line event support on the month view etc etc by purchasing the Enhanced Day View, Month View & Year View pack. The cost of this purchase is about 25% of the price of eventium, so yes that is your discount option. Just tap the Info icon in the myCal PRO toolbar to see the options available. :)

Regards
John
HairyJohn
Site Admin

Return to Support [iOS]